PMI® Houston is a volunteer-driven organization and we look for dedicated individuals who are committed to serve our membership. It’s a great opportunity to learn new skills and meet great people! Plus, you can also earn PDUs just by volunteering in any area of our chapter. You can also share with us your own creative ideas on how you want to be involved. Visit our Volunteer FAQs page to learn detailed information on how to volunteer with the Houston Chapter.
Benefits To Volunteering
- Expand your skill set and PM knowledge
- Gain valuable experience for continuing certification status
- Establish / Grow your professional network
- Accomplish tasks to take our chapter to the next level
- Earn PDUs
- Annual chapter recognition
Expectations Of Volunteers
- Commitment to PMI® Houston's Mission and Vision
- Commitment to your chosen committee
- Timely fulfillment of volunteer commitments
- Active participation in volunteer activities
- Work toward the benefit of the profession
- Contribute to consensus building
How To Volunteer
Step 1: Go to the Volunteer Engagement Platform. You will be prompted to login with your PMI user name and password.
Step 2: Click the “Find an Opportunity” link.
Step 3: In the Communities field scroll down, select “Houston Chapter” and then click Search.
Step 4: View the volunteer opportunities by title and summary. Click to view more details and apply online.