Attend our seminars and workshops for skills training and career development. These events will allow you to stay current with a variety of project management literature, latest thinking trends, and activities in project management.
Display your proficiency and professionalism in the project management field by sitting for the PMP® examination. We offer PMP exam preparation and certification support.
Network on a regular basis with peers, key figures, and recognized leaders in practice and academia. With more than 4,400 (59% certified) members, this is the best place to nurture professional relationships and connect with like-minded individuals in the Houston area.
Chapter meetings, education seminars, and volunteer opportunities not only provide valuable project management knowledge, but also put you in direct contact with fellow professionals who could refer you to your next career opportunity.
Current Job Listing
Chapter members have access to both local and national job listings. Employers may post positions with the Chapter, which are then e-mailed to participating chapter members.
Our monthly events grant you PDU credits based on the PMI Talent Triangle as does volunteering for the Houston Chapter.
Volunteer to strengthen your Project Management and leadership skills while earning PDUs at the same time. Through board and committee involvement, you have the opportunity to actively direct the course of the organization.
Low Membership Fees
The cost to join the Houston Chapter is $37 annually ($10.00 for students). This is in addition to regular PMI® Global dues ($149 yearly). If you're already a PMI® Global member and wish to join our Chapter, click here.
Would you like to attend a PMI® Chapter Event to meet some of your fellow project management professionals and see what the chapter is all about? You’re welcome to attend, even as a non-member.
PMI® Houston Member Discounts
- PMP® examination preparation courses
- Other education and training sessions
- Monthly events featuring key industry speakers at convenient venues
- Chapter networking events
- The Annual PMI® Houston Conference & EXPO
- Complimentary chapter newsletter detailing local project management news and events
PMI® Global Member Discounts
- Subscriptions to scholarly editorials
- PMI® Global Congress registration fees
- Complimentary copy of the latest edition of the PMBOK® Guide
- Access to the Member-only area of the Global PMI® website
- Complimentary access to e-reads & reference