2016 PMI Houston Conference & Expo
Instructions for claiming PDUs (this applies to PMPs only)
- If you are attending the full conference you can earn up to 22 PDUs.
- Monday and Tuesday's breakout sessions are worth 1.25 PDUs each.
- Wednesday's workshop session is worth up to 8 PDUs.
- PMI Houston will upload PDUs for PMI Members that have given us their PMI Member ID. We are not able to upload PDUs for PMPs that are not Members of PMI.
- If you do not see PDUs uploaded or are missing PDUs you can self report using the conference code PMIC2016 in CCRS.
- Please be patient as we upload PDUs as quickly as possible.
Procedure for getting PDU credit for PMI® Houston’s meetings towards the recertification of your PMI credential (PMP, PgMP, etc.):
- Go to www.pmi.org and log in using your pmi.org Username and Password.
- Select myPMI and click on “Report PDUs”
- Click on “Organization Meetings” and fill in the form.
- Organization Host " PMI Houston "
- Title “Chapter Meeting”
- Meeting Number (Optional) "C012"
- Date Started Use Calendar to complete
- Date Completed Use Calendar to complete
- PDUs claimed - Enter 1, under the relevant category of the Talent Triangle. (Each 1 hr. presentation equals 1 PDU)
- Review the data entered, if correct click the box indicating "I agree this claim is accurate"
- Click Submit
Save a copy for your records