2020 Virtual Conference Sponsorship Benefits
To see all annual sponsorship benefits, visit our sponsorship benefits page.
Why Partner with Us?
We want to take a moment to thank you for your interest in the PMI Houston Chapter. As we enter the New Year, our 2020 Sponsorship Drive is now open and we invite you to check out our beneficial offerings.
We have a great Sponsorship Team that works to ensure that each year we increase the value of our sponsorships in accordance with the recommendations received from YOU, our sponsors, over the years. Every year we aim to ensure that our offerings are on target and meet your desired expectations in creating value to your organization.
A Few Facts About PMI-Houston Chapter:
- We are one of the first PMI Chapters to be founded in the United States!
- We have a membership of over 4,000 members!
- We were recognized by the Houston Business Journal as the 8th largest industry association in Houston.
- We convene multiple monthly meetings and Lunch-N-Learns throughout Houston for members and visitors.
- We celebrate our members by hosting periodic social networking events for fun and networking.
- A 2-day Professional Development conference is sponsored each year for the project management community in Houston and surrounding areas. Attendance includes 400+ project management professionals, with numerous workshops, offered and breakout sessions designed to provide our attendees with the opportunity to obtain PDUs.
- We help to grow the profession by offering opportunities for professional development and PDUs through training classes, webinars, and volunteering.
- We have started the expansion of our outreach initiatives to our NextGen emerging professionals, military and non-profit organizations in the community.
Please feel free to contact our Sponsorship Lead, Pauline Bui ([email protected]), should you have any immediate questions.
We welcome you to come and be a part of our exciting Chapter and grow with us!
The Project Management Institute Houston Chapter, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw a Partnership reservation in case of non-compliance with the program agreement and the payment plan. Please note that our Sponsorship programs may change from time to time, so please contact [email protected] for the latest Sponsorship information.
Disclaimers: *All non-competitive promotions with PMIH will be accepted. PMIH has the right to reject any promotion that conflicts with Chapter interests. **PMIH reserves the right to decline a sponsor speaking presentation proposal in case the Conference Program Director considers the content is not in alignment with the overall program content objectives of the conference and/or feedback on a former presenter has not been acceptable. PMI Houston will not remunerate Sponsor for workshop or any travel costs.